1、首先要確定定價的基礎
1)為了給你一個最好的價格,我需要知道更多的信息,請填寫一下我發給你的文件。
For give you a best price, I need more details information of your requirements!
2)在某種程度上,我們的價格就要看你要的質量。
To a certain extent,our price depends on the quality, which one you want to have.
要考慮到如數量,認證,插頭,包裝,FOB地點等。
2、詢問訂貨數量
1)在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
2)為了便于我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?
Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
3)我想知道你想要多少件,這樣我們就能報給你一個最好的報價
We want to know how many pieces you need so we can quote you a best price.
4)你能告訴我們一年你會買多少嗎?
Could you tell us how many containers you will buy a year?
5)如果我們不知道數量,我們無法給你提供報價
We can not offer you a best price quote if we don’t know your quantity.
3、銷售目標國&產品認證要求
1)準備銷售到哪個國家呢?那個國家是你的目標市場?
Which country will you export? / Which country you will sell?
2)對于我們的產品的認證你有什么要求嗎?
Which certification shall we need when we export to Brazil?
4、詢問配置,插頭,包裝
1)你們用什么插頭。
Which kind of plug do you adopt?
2)用BS插頭要加四塊
Add more 4 RMB If you need BS plug.
3)請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.
4)我們很高興在接到你的具體要求時給你一個最低價格。
We shall be glad to give you our lowest quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements.
5、價格方面推拉
客戶問:你能不能算便宜一點?
Can you make it a little cheaper?
=Can you come down a little?
=Can you reduce the price?
如何回答:
1)你能給我你的目標價嗎?
could you give us your target price?
2)我要和經理檢查和討論一下細節,重新計算成本。
I have to check and talk to my manager in details and we have to recalculate the cost to see if we still have any room for you.
3)我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
4)suppose your order comes to $20000, we will give you a 3%
6、客戶說別的廠價格低
客戶說:別的廠價格比較低。
如何回答:
USD 4.8 is our bottom price and we need to keep good quality for you. We don't want you to get many complaints from your customers and hope to cooperate with you for long time.
7、還價
1) 這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。
We’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
2)我們還價為每臺中山離岸價150美圓。
We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per pcs F.O.B Zhongshan
3)這點我同意,但是6%這個差價太大了
I agree with you there . But 6 percent is too big a difference
4)我們已將價格減至最低限度了。
We've already cut the price very fine.
5)謝謝您的還價,可我覺得太低了。
I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
6)噢,不,這是最低價。
Oh, no, this is the lowest price.
7)我們已經給你最優惠的價格了, 我們不能現降價了。
We have already given you the best price. We can not reduce the price any more.
8)我給你我們的價格底線。
The price we offered you is the bottom line.
9)你能給我你的目標價嗎?
Could you give us your target price?
10) 我們正在重新計算成本。
We are calculating the cost again.
8、不能降價的原因
1)你知道原材料成本比以前增加了兩倍,所以我們不能保持原來的價格,這個是行業的問題
You know the cost of raw material has increased nearly twice as before. So we can not keep the same price. This is the same problem in the industry.
2)勞動力缺乏越來越嚴重。
The lack of labourer is getting worse.
3)我們可以告訴你和原材料和工人工資上漲的數字 。
We can show you the figures of increasing prices for raw material and Labor salary.
4)你要盡快定貨,因為中國的新年就要來臨,很多工人就要回家過年,只有
量人在工廠!
You had better place the order as early as possible because the Chinese New year is coming and many workers will be going home so there will be less workers in the factory.
5)我們已經將價格降到成本費的水平了。
We've already cut down our prices to cost level.
6)我們覺得很難減價5%,因為原材料的成本,運費都在上漲。
We find it difficult to reduce our price by 5% ,because the freight and cost of raw material are going up.
9、拒絕降價
1)雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
2)價格毫無再減的余地了。
There is no room for any reduction in price.
3)很遺憾我們不得不保持原價。
We regret we have to maintain our original price.
4)我們很遺憾的告訴你,我們不能降低價格給你。
We are sorry to tell you that we can not pull down the price for you.
5)我們無法以這種價格銷售。
It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.
6)380美元大約是我們能出的最低價格
380 UDS is about as low as we can go.
7)我不能同意你們要求的價格。
I can't allow the price you ask for.
8)這是我們的最底價,我們不能再讓步了,請理解我們的難處。
This is our rock bottom price ,I can not move any more .please understand our difficult situation.
10、同意減價
1) 我們準備減價2USD。
We're ready to reduce the price by 2 USD
2)我們最多能減價百分之二。
The utmost (best) we can do is to reduce the price by 2%.
3)這單生意我們工廠沒有賺錢,不過我期待和你長期做生意。
Our factory did not make any money from this deal. But we look forward to long term business with you.
4)The best compromise we can make is " (我們能做出的最大讓步是) 或者"This is the lowest possible price." (這已是最低價格。)
5)我同意你們的還價,減價3元。
I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three Dollars.
6)為了成交,我們可以考慮做出讓步。
As for the suggested 2% discount we regret we can not accept your counteroffer
7)好的,既然訂購數量大,我接受你的價格
OK, Since it is a big order, I think I will accept your price
8)好吧,為了我們的業務關系有個良好的開端,我就給3%的折扣。
Well ,for a good start to our business relationship, we will make it 3 percent
9)如果你們訂貨量大的話,我們可以減價5%。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.
(來源:外貿干貨大全)