已收藏,可在 我的資料庫 中查看
關注作者
您可能還需要

外貿業務中的常用話術!中英文對照模板

外貿業務中,掌握一些常用的英文話術對于提高工作效率和促進交易非常重要。

外貿業務中,掌握一些常用的英文話術對于提高工作效率和促進交易非常重要。以下是小捷根據不同情境整理的常用話術,分享給大家啦!

01
表達問候或感謝

1、Hope you have a great weekend.

(希望你周末過得愉快。)

2、Hope you're enjoying your holiday.

(希望你假期愉快。)

3、Thank you for your inquiry.

(謝謝您的詢盤。)

4、Is there anything else we can assist you with?

(我們還能為您提供其他幫助嗎?)

5、I'm glad we have a chance to chat at the convention.

(我很高興我們有機會在會上交流。)

02
產品或服務介紹

1、We'd like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products.

(我們想借此機會介紹一下我們的公司和產品。)

2、This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable, economical and practical for middle school students.

(此款打印機高效、耐用、經濟,特別適合中學生使用。)

3、You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

(使用這臺機器可以使生產率提高30%,同樣也可以使三個人所做的工作,由一個人就可以完成。)

4、We can customize the product according to your specifications.

(我們可以根據您的規格定制產品。)

5、Our products are of high quality and competitive price.

(我們的產品質量高,價格有競爭力。)

6、The lead time for production is approximately 4 weeks.

(生產的交貨時間大約為4周。)

7、We can arrange shipping by sea or air, whichever you prefer.

(我們可以安排海運或空運,根據您的喜好選擇。)

8、Our products are in compliance with international quality standards.

(我們的產品符合國際質量標準。)

8、We provide samples for quality evaluation.

(我們提供樣品供質量評估。)

9、The warranty period for our products is one year.

(我們產品的保修期為一年。)

10、We have a strict quality control process in place.

(我們有嚴格的質量控制流程。)

11、Our customer service team is available to assist you with any inquiries.

(我們的客戶服務團隊隨時為您提供幫助。)

12、We aim to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.

(我們始終致力于提供卓越的客戶服務。)

03
表達合作意愿

1、We would like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

(我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有無的基礎上與貴公司建立業務關系。)

2、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

(我們希望雙方能建立互惠的貿易關系。)

3、We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.

(期望我們之間友好的業務關系能得到進一步發展。)

4、We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you.

(我們感謝您的業務,并期待與您合作。)

5、Are you interested in becoming a distributor for our products in your region?

(您有興趣成為我們產品在您地區的經銷商嗎?)

6、We can provide product training and marketing support.

(我們可以提供產品培訓和營銷支持。)

7、We value long-term partnerships with our clients.

(我們重視與客戶的長期合作關系。)

04
業務范圍和公司介紹

1、We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

(我司為自行車及其配件的經銷商,從事該行業20余年。)

2、Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.

(我司致力于從事紡織品出口生意。)

3、We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

(我們主要從事臺布出口業務。)

4、We strive to meet our customers' needs and exceed their expectations.

(我們努力滿足客戶的需求并超越他們的期望。)

5、We are committed to providing high-quality products and services.

(我們致力于提供高質量的產品和服務。)

6、Your satisfaction is our top priority.

(您的滿意是我們的首要任務。)

7、We value transparency and honesty in our business dealings.

(我們重視在業務往來中的透明度和誠實。)

8、Our team is dedicated to ensuring a smooth and efficient transaction process.

(我們團隊致力于確保交易過程順利高效。)

05
報價方面

1、If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

(如果我方能在10天內能接到你方訂單,我方將按所報價格確定訂單。)

2、We are pleased to offer you our best price.

(我們很高興為您提供最優惠的價格。)

3、The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.

(我方報價以上海離岸價而不是香港到岸價,我方報價的有效期至8月31日。)

4、We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.

(我方接受以你方答復為準的報盤,但需不遲于12月23日中午提供。)

5、We offer flexible payment terms to meet your needs.

(我們提供靈活的付款條件以滿足您的需求。)

6、Do you have a target price in mind?

(您心目中有一個目標價格嗎?)

06
給予優惠

1、On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.

(訂單為100件或更多,我們將給你1.5%的特別折扣。)

2、A discount of 5% may be allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.

(若每一規格的數量超過1000份的話,5%的折扣可能被允許。)

3、For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.

(如果訂單數量為500套的話,我們可以在價格單基礎上給予15%的折扣。)

4、We can offer a discount for bulk orders.

(我們可以為大宗訂單提供折扣。)

07
承諾

1、We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

(我們保證這類事情在將來的交付中不再發生。)

2、We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.

(我們十分珍惜這次機會,保證在將來的訂單中更加注意。)

3、Our products are always good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

(我們的產品一直如我們發給你的樣品那樣好,我能保證將不會降低質量。)

08
表達歉意

1、I'm sorry to tell you that we have business unavailable these days.

(很抱歉通知你我們最近的業務出了點問題。)

2、Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

(對于給您造成的不便,我們深感抱歉。)

3、Sorry for my late reply.

(抱歉這么晚才回復。)

09
期待客戶見面/回復

1、Looking forward to hearing from you soon.(期待很快可以收到你的來信。)

2、Any feedback you can give me on this would be greatly appreciated.

(您可以就此向我提供任何反饋,我們將不勝感激。)

3、Thank you for everything.

(謝謝你為我做的一切。)

4、Please let us know if you have any specific requirements.

(如果您有任何特殊要求,請告訴我們。)

5、We are open to feedback and suggestions for improvement.

(我們歡迎反饋和改進建議。)

6、Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

(如果您有任何進一步的問題,請隨時與我們聯系。)

10
請求客戶確認信息

1、Could you please clarify when you would like us to finish this?

(你能明確一下你希望我們什么時候完成這個嗎?)

2、Could you please provide more details about your requirements?

(您能提供更多關于您需求的細節嗎?)

3、Could you please confirm the order details in writing?

(您能書面確認訂單細節嗎?)

這些話術覆蓋了從問候、產品介紹、合作意愿表達、業務范圍介紹、報價、優惠提供、承諾、道歉到期待回復等多個外貿業務環節,掌握更純正的英語話術,能夠為你的銷售加分哦!話不多說,快學習起來吧!

(來源:小捷聊跨境)

以上內容屬作者個人觀點,不代表雨果跨境立場!本文經原作者授權轉載,轉載需經原作者授權同意。?

分享到:

--
評論
最新 熱門 資訊 資料 專題 服務 果園 標簽 百科 搜索

收藏

--

--

分享
小捷聊跨境
分享不易,關注獲取更多干貨
日韩一级视频| 国产精品原创中文在线视频| 关于隐形人的成人美国视频|